NUMBERS ARE PEOPLE COCK-UP BEFORE CONSPIRACY • CITE PRIMARY SOURCES OR GO HOME


Tuesday 14 December 2010

READERSHIP FAIL

Readers will know by now that I love stats; you will also be suspecting that I rather fancy myself too. So I spend a good deal of time monitoring traffic to this blog. I've noticed a trend in the past months and I keep going back to check it. Can you guess what it is?


That's right! Four out of ten of the top search keywords sending traffic my way refer to a tedious conspiracy theory I have helped debunk here. Another refers to the equally discredited Troktiko. Simply amazing.

Watch out for my next post "EPSILON TEAM OF SPACEFARING GREEK DEMIGODS UNVEILS BEVATRON SUPER-WEAPON UNDER ACROPOLIS" which is sure to propel me to blogging superstardom.

You see, some people in Greece really believe this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that I am not notified of any comments and will not respond via comments.

Try to keep your criticism constructive and if you don't like something, do tell me how to fix it. If I use any of your suggestions, you will be duly credited.

Although I'm happy to entertain criticism of myself in the comments section, I will not tolerate hate speech. You will be given a written warning and after that I will delete further offending comments.

I will also delete any comments that are clearly randomly generated by third parties for their own promotion.

Occasionally, your comments may land in the spam box, which may cause them to appear with a slight delay as I have to approve them myself.

Thanks in advance for your kind words... and your trolling, if you are so inclined.