NUMBERS ARE PEOPLE COCK-UP BEFORE CONSPIRACY • CITE PRIMARY SOURCES OR GO HOME


Friday 12 February 2010

WE IZ FOREIGNERS, EMPLOYING TRANZLATERZ... ZOMFG

Notwithstanding the truth in his claims, I think our PM's words today will mark us out as petulant, ungrateful idiots for ever. Enjoy the headlines:

Greek PM says EU took too long to show support (AP)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100212/ap_on_bi_ge/eu_europe_financial_crisis

Of course this was said in Greek. In English, he said "well we never needed yer stinking bailout anyway."

New Year's resoLOLtion no.4, Yorgo: We will learn that our creditors can hire Greeks to explain all the inside stuff.

For reference, here is the full text (YES!) of the European support statement. There really is nothing else to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that I am not notified of any comments and will not respond via comments.

Try to keep your criticism constructive and if you don't like something, do tell me how to fix it. If I use any of your suggestions, you will be duly credited.

Although I'm happy to entertain criticism of myself in the comments section, I will not tolerate hate speech. You will be given a written warning and after that I will delete further offending comments.

I will also delete any comments that are clearly randomly generated by third parties for their own promotion.

Occasionally, your comments may land in the spam box, which may cause them to appear with a slight delay as I have to approve them myself.

Thanks in advance for your kind words... and your trolling, if you are so inclined.